This unit exist to advocate for the involvement of the young people in the church by providing resources as well as creating learning opportunities for holistic development and growth.
Its mandate is:
- To promote spiritual formation of young people by, among other things, developing a biblical literacy;
- To promote a Christian faith based way of living in young people;
- To promote the implementation of sustainable poverty alleviation programmes;
- To promote a relation centred evangelism and ministry that grows our church;
- To promote implementation of prevention strategies; care and destigmatisation of those infected and affected by the HIV/AIDS pandemic; and
- To research and bring to the fore issues that affect young people.