- Click on the appropriate District link below.
- Download the appropriate 4D, 4C, 4S or 4U PDF documents to your Desktop by selecting the District that your Circuit is in.
- Select the red tab named Download Files and select your Circuit Number. Click on the selected Circuit and select the required PDF documents (to download, click on the download link [the downward-pointing arrow] at the top of the page, otherwise the document will try to open in your browser window. It can unfortunately not be completed and saved here.)
- Once downloaded to the Desktop, enter the password you have been given by your District or Circuit Treasurer to open and complete the PDF forms.
- The Schedules are completed using Adobe Reader DC (free download at: Adobe Reader). Older versions of Adobe Reader may open the PDF document but it will not enable the user to save any information hence the need to have the latest version of Adobe Reader DC installed.
- If there any queries or assistance required, kindly contact: